You can count on Northeast Workforce Development Board (NEWDB) to always be there for you when business is growing. If things slow down, NEWDB will continue to be there for you and your employees.
All services received in a lay off or lay off aversion provided by Northeast Workforce Development Board are completely confidential!
Northeast Workforce Development Board is your source for a number of services to help ease the transition for you and your affected workers. Northeast Workforce Development Board will meet with officials from your company and explain services and benefits available to your affected workers.
- How to file for unemployment insurance;
- What jobs are in demand in our market;
- Opportunities for re-training, including post-secondary education;
- Discuss workshops that are available such as job search, resume writing, and interview skills;
- An array of job search services available through our American Job Centers, and,
- Any other information that is relevant to helping your employees’ transition.
- To view the US Department of Labor's Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN), please click here.
Early notification is the most important factor in such an event. The more time the Northeast Workforce Development Board has to prepare, the better the services provided to your affected employees will be.
To set up an initial meeting/phone call with the Rapid Response team, please contact Jessica Ledbetter at (405) 339.4977 or email@example.com.